"Murray is the best kind of literary biographer" – The Financial Times.
For more information about the books of Nicholas Murray
click HERE and access his website
Winner of the 2015 Basil Bunting Award for poetry

Monday 5 January 2009

My Books of the Year

Over at Readysteadybook.com a number of people, including myself, have offered their books of the year for 2008. You will have read Private Eye's annual exposés of the shameless puffing that goes on in these features in the posh papers. Over the years I have had four mentions of my books in such annual round-ups in the TLS, Observer and, I think, Independent and only one of those was by someone who did not know me: Lord Jenkins of Hillhead as he then was, Woy to the rest of us. But readysteadybook is wholly incorruptible and the choices always interesting.

No comments: